Thursday, November 19, 2009

Social Marketing Apps - Clutter Buster Daily Tweet

New Social Marketing apps are popping up every day, and it is tough to keep track of all the different players. So, starting today, I am sending a once-a-day Tweet highlighting an innovative Social Marketing app. Here's the general format: [AppName]-[Bit.ly URL]-[Type] #socmktgapps.

Break through the clutter.....click the "I Tweet Follow Me on Twitter button" and hear about the best and most innovative Social Marketing applications available on the market. 1 app will be highlighted Monday through Friday. So, sign-up and follow me on Twitter. My Twitter id is  http://twitter.com/grahamlubie. You may get a couple of other tweets occasionally, but only a handful at most.

See today's Tweet about a great, real-time conversation monitoring application. It's very cool.

(BTW - I am tagging these as Social Marketing vs. Social Media apps since they are specifically related to the marketing function. I believe that "Social Media" is broader in range and can address functions outside of just marketing and PR).

No comments: